
Call me Ms. Cleo but I know that Obama is going to win this horrible election and this is how I know...
I was in 7-11 today and I noticed they are serving coffee in either Obama cups or McCain cups. (Oh the politicalness of 7-11 is so profound). I asked the guy at the register which he sells more of - and he said...Obama. So there you go - forget the Gallup Polls. Just roll into the old 7.
P.S. The 50 year old man behind us with missing teeth, denim overalls and purchasing a carton of beer at 2 in the afternoon proceeded to offer to buy my co-worker, Bonnie, and I a candy bar if we wanted it. Hmmm...no thanks Old Mcdonald!



1 comment:
EEk! From the Bay Area (well not exactly being from Fairfield and all) and rooting for the Ol'McCain. Tsk, Tsk, peaches.....
Oh well I still love you. Blog on sister!
Post a Comment