
This last weekend, I drove to Vegas and met up with my SD Heart girls - Dawn, Sarah, Christine & Denisse. We got to relive our childhood all over again and see the New Kids on the Block in concert. The boys have aged pretty well (minus Jonathan and his arthritic knees) and they sang so much of their old music.
Concert highlights: Donny dropped his pants "racy,racy,racy", Joey brought sexy back, Jordan performed "Baby I Believe in You" with the open white button-up and the fan, John wore a tucked-in Obama t-shirt, Danny actually threw down (literally) and break-danced pretty impressively & Dawn cried :)
Then we continued the party at Tabu, a nightclub with absolutely no dance floor, even pregnant Sarah shook it with us (bless her heart). We tried to get our dance on and had to drag the latina off the dance floor.
I also got to hang out with my other ladies, Jodi, Amanda, Bri and Darlene. It was fabulous seeing them and their new babies and one on the way, and Jodi didn't disappoint with her great comment about Baby Noah. :)

Thanks ladies for a fantastic weekend!



1 comment:
So what comment did I say about noah? The p.c. thing. I hope she isn't mad about that, he really is cute. had alot of fun with you. Get married already!!! Love you
Post a Comment