How can you start a blog without an intro? Well here you go and since I seem to be facing a lot from my past right now, I'd like to start by paying tribute to these things and also extras in my life that make me who I am today...
Surprisingly back from the past: Utah, the gym, snow, winter weight, spandex, ice cream (I finally let it back in my life even though it added 30 lbs to my life at one point), BYU, car
break-ins
Things I'm grateful for that have returned: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, good BYU football, Cafe Rio, 90210, riding my bike, writing, leggings & leg warmers...Matt McGhee :)
break-insThings I miss: sleep, my peeps in SD, OC, Washington, Sweden, New Haven & Vegas baby, board games, movies with my family, *NSYNC, leaky LeBaron convertibles with 1 headlight, recess, nightly reviewa
Things I don't miss: first dates, drama, waiting tables, guys with cats, pantyhose, curfews, cocky men, "the mices", telemarketing jobs with midget bosses, blue plastic glasses, church dances. peeping toms, saddlebags.
And to end on a positive note...
Things that will always make me happy: laughing, quirky Mormonisms, bunnies, shaking my booty, anything with peanut butter & chocolate, awkward moments, my relationships, non-profits, sunshine, San Diego, cheesy boy bands, stupid humans, "I Love You, I Wanna Love You Tender", free time, farting noises, public embarassment, E True Life specials, all of you reading this :)



No comments:
Post a Comment