So over 3 and a half years ago, I moved to San Diego by myself. I moved into an apartment with a few girls I didn't know and didn't become best friends with. I walked into a fireside by myself and sat down and met a girl who was going through a harder time than I was. We exchanged digits and ended going on our first "girl date" of dinner and a movie a couple weeks later and truly became great friends ever since.
From that day, I never felt alone in San Diego.
After catching up with her last night, I realized how grateful I am for great friends like Tracy. Friends who are always willing to talk. Friends who forgive you for not calling regularly. Friends who can pick up where you left off. And friends who are always happy for you, not matter what's going on in their life.
Thank you to all of you for making my life that much better!!! And thank you to my Heavenly Father for sending me such amazing people my way.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment