
I'm back to blogging now that the wedding is over and since you all knowI love Top 10 lists, I've decided to put one together during church today to keep me occupied. I'm thinking it's going to be a regular occurrence since my ADD tends to kick in around Sacrament meeting each week and I'm too old to doodle and play with felt-board stories. Although not too old for a little post-sacrament sugar rush from Matt.
Anyways here you go:
- Mini-honeymoon with Matt in our apartment
- Watching House episodes with Matt while organizing our bedroom
- Reading scriptures to Matt every morning before work
- Taking a day off on Monday
- Eating cinnamon bears and dark chocolate with Matt for dessert on Friday night
- Friday naptime
- Dressing up for the Heart Ball yesterday and dancing with Matt, Rachel and Jessica
- Learning about good communication (and not so good but funny communication) between married couple in Matt's Religion - Marriage and Family class on Tuesday
- My long run on Monday exploring the wilds of Sandy
- Making dinners that turn out good (for example, my 7-Layer Casserole last Sunday)



No comments:
Post a Comment