Um...sad...that I wasn't invited! I guess that's what happens when you have a little squirt attached to your hip! Let's plan a rock band party sometime soon or sum sum.
Hey, i'm glad you had fun. i've never heard of that guy but its cool. What's with the blurry pictures, I can't even see you. I hope ypour well. I love you, Jodi
3 comments:
We are so mad we missed him in Spokane! Happy you went though :)
Love you,
Brad and Sharees
Um...sad...that I wasn't invited! I guess that's what happens when you have a little squirt attached to your hip! Let's plan a rock band party sometime soon or sum sum.
Hey, i'm glad you had fun. i've never heard of that guy but its cool. What's with the blurry pictures, I can't even see you. I hope ypour well. I love you, Jodi
Post a Comment